We wrap up 2019 with another hack Wyze the inexpensive surveillance camera company was hacked and even worse may show some health data being sent to China. This is the last show for 2019 and I wish everyone a safe New Year. I’ll be back with a show on Thursday and then off to Vegas for CES.
We strongly hope you will consider a one-time insider donation and or an annual subscription.
*** New Geek Central Discord Channel ***
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 18:20–The 100 best Space photos of 2019
- 42:01–Edge for Android
- AT&T bolsters 5G network
- 18:57–Nest Cam alternatives
- 40:30–This $12.00 swiveling surge protector
- 4 important tips when purchasing a cellphone plan for seniors
- 19:41–Netflix invents its own popularity contest
- 42:33–What is Visible?
- 43:11–Google wants to make navigation easier in Chrome
- 43:44–LG patents a foldable OLED case
- 21:56–Hydrogen-powered drones
- 44:17–Google Pixel 4A
- 15:45–Spaceport America
- 09:17–Wyze server leak
- 23:34–Apps don’t provide reliable help for suicide prevention
- 25:09–Mars 2020 Rover completes first test drive
- 26:32–NIST digitized the bullets that killed JFK
- 12:52–Sonos explains why it bricks old devices
- 27:10–French court clears social media tracking plan
- 27:53–China’s alternative to GPS
- KIA Imagine EV
- 30:12–Samsung shows off an experimental virtual keyboard
- 32:18–Amazon is about to set up a homeless shelter
- 35:46–The biggest black hole findings of 2019