Podcasts that wish to participate need to register and then simply ask their audience to support their show and nominate their podcast against there piers.
Category Archives: Information
Hi everyone, Kirk here filling in for Todd while he is on a well deserved vacation for the next week and a half. He will back on Thursday June 28th.I got lot of tech news today to share and now my audio levels is sounding a lot better and will be going forward.
- Four new ways to save data with Datally
- Boy breaks $132,000 art
- Sell your gadgets with Decluttr
- The Sidekick remote control
- How much do you spend on groceries?
- The best iPhone camera apps
- Best photo editor for your Chromebook
- Disgruntled gamer threatens to blow up Nintendo store in NYC
- E3 2018
- Android P Beta 2 lands on OnePlus 6
- All Android phones should run stock Android
- Amazon knocks off $50.00 the luxurious Kindle Voyage
- Uber booking has been removed from Google Maps
- Musician sues his ex for hacking into his email and turning down a scholarship
- Pixel 2 narcoleptic display is being fixed in June update
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with 512GB of storage?
Hi there everyone, this would be my last day filling in for Todd while he is heading back home from meeting with his team down in Columbus Ohio. Well last week, websites were hacked and GPS locations exposed. In the news today…customers information exposed via leaks.
- Apple drops to #4 spot
- Sonos now offering discounted speaker and turntable sets
- Apple quietly cuts price of its USB-C to Lighting cable
- Google Photos
- Google Maps
- Comcast website bug leaks Xfinity customer data
- How to find the best mortgage rates online
- How to keep your mobile browsing private
- How to set up your Windows laptop from scratch
- How to Guide for Chromebook beginners
- How YouTube’s new music streaming service stands up
- Teen monitoring app accidently leaks accounts
- Facebook data scandal didn’t hurt usage stats
- WWDC 2018
- Is Google a monopoly?
- A segway vending machine
Hi everyone, Kirk here filling in for Todd while he is away down with his team in Ohio.for tonight’s and Monday’s episode of the Geek News Central Podcast. On Monday’s episode Todd talked about phone carriers selling location data and now there is a website where leaked real time location on cell phones!
- Rid your car of its winter grime
- Find lost keys and phones with the KeySmart Pro
- Best Android launchers
- Do not disturb while driving
- Sprint adds a new unlimited plan for seniors
- Everything you need to know about Netflix
- Best Android tablets in 2018
- How to track down and block rouge ads on Android
- Apple Music has over 50 million users
- Pick up a refurbished Google Pixel for as little as $200.00
- Apple pushes to teach coding to deaf/blind students
- Website leaked real time location of most U.S cell phones
- Google Pixel 2 vs iPhone X multitasking
- 4 internet security alerts you should never ignore
- Google Store now lets you return gifts
- Details on AT&T revamped streaming service
- Solar powered iPhone X for $4,500
- Alphabet’s Verily has a “smart diaper”
- The complete history and future of robots
- Twitter make changes
Last Epoch is a loot-based action RPG featuring time travel, character building, crafting, and an item system that guarantees endless playability. At the time I am writing this blog, it has 10 days left to reach its goal on Kickstarter.
Last Epoch is created by Eleventh Hour Games, a Dallas-based indie developer with a heart for action RPGs. Their team consists of 20 dedicated developers, videographers, composers, actors, and marketers. The studio is dedicated to delivering innovative and immersive player experiences that will provide gamers with thousands of hours of entertainment.
Right now, you can download the free demo of Last Epoch from the Kickstarter. They have a Discord where you can ask questions about the game, so I did. I asked if Last Epoch was for PC, or for Mac, or for both. (The Kickstarter makes it clear that there is a version of the demo for Linux.)
Mitchell, from Eleventh Hour Games, gave me a very prompt response. He said that Last Epoch is currently on PC and Linux, and they intend to also support Mac long term.
Some of the features of the game include:
- Offline and online multiplayer action
- Time travel based high fantasy
- 5 base classes that advance into 10 powerful mastery classes
- A deep skill system with augment trees for each skill
- Engrossing loot and crafting system
- Massive end-game content and replayability, trading, PvP, Cycles (Seasons), Ladders and Achievements
- Epic storytelling, memorable characters and environments, voice acting, journals, and hidden secrets
Personally, as someone who absolutely loves Diablo III, I am very excited about Last Epoch! The point of view in the game is very similar to how it is in Diablo III. It’s a loot filled dungeon crawler with more classes than Diablo III currently offers. It will be interesting to see where their story line goes, and what the Seasons are like.
It is very much worth noting that Last Epoch can be played both online and offline. Diablo III players have been asking for offline mode for a long time!
The .app domain starts selling yesterday in early release phase. But yesterday I found out that “The Podcast App” already had the domain Podcast.App. My question is how did they get it as part of the “Sunrise” phase. They do not hold “Podcast” or “The Podcast App” as a trademark. Yet they got the domain before the phase 1 purchase date. They were able to obtain the domain on April 27th which is part of the “sunrise” period.
Simply because they have the app it appears not based on Trademark. “The Podcast App” should in my opinion not have qualified them for the domain podcast.app under the sunrise rules but someone thought it was ok.
Hi everyone, Kirk here filling in for Todd while he is away in Las Vegas for NAB. I am sorry that I did not have an episode recorded for Monday. I was sick this past weekend and Monday. I am feeling better and I got a great episode for you all!
- Mummified monkey found in MN store
- How to convince someone to get rid of stuff
- Get this 6TB external drive at its lowest price
- World’s first foldable phone
- Amazon Prime Deals
- Apple Music
- Facebook quitting advice
- Credit card signatures are ending
- High Definition vinyl
- Uber drivers are not freelancers
- Hulu discounts HBO add-on
- Vizio 2018 TV lineup
- Gmail redesign
- Apple HomePod
- Android phones missed security updates
- Facebook isn’t the answer for news on the web
- Mark Zuckerberg follows up
- Facebook stops fighting proposed CA privacy law
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgnc30
$.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgnc99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgnc1hs
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgncwp1
This is my last day sitting in the guest host chair. Todd will be back on Monday night with a live episode. For me, this has been a great time hosting the podcast for the last 2 episodes and hope that you all will enjoy the episode I have for you!
- Steve Jobs’ 1973 job application
- Save $200.00 on iPhone X from T-Mobile
- Here’s what’s coming and going from Netflix
- Snapchat stock falls
- Android upgrade report card
- President Trump “We have to do something about……”
- Amazon Go
- MWC 2018
- Net neutrality repeal
Hello everyone, my name is Kirk Corless Executive Producer for the Geek News Central Podcast. I am in the guest host chair for today and Thursday’s episode for Todd while he is away with his family down in Florida for his daughter’s wedding. I hope you enjoy today’s episode!
- Google AI
- Apple updates all of its operating systems
- Volkswagen latest concept car
- How to watch free tv on Android TV
- People keep walking into glass at Apple
- Samsung S9 and S9+
- Sudski Shower Cup Holder