Cloudflare terminated the service of 8Chan today and there reasoning is laid out in a public posting. It’s a crazy world we live in now and companies are forced to make business decisions based upon what is happening in the world and I do not blame them. Anyway, lots going on major progress in the studio continues.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 13:13–Curiosity Rover celebrates 7 years
- 14:44–NASA seeks “Industrialization”
- Happy Birthday, Neil Armstrong!
- 17:42–7 best WI-Fi routers
- 18:18–Trump wants social media to detect mass shooters
- 19:31–Mysterious deep-space signals
- August 2019 security updates for Pixels
- 16:16–Federal Reserve plans real-time payments
- 20:34–How to delete voice recordings from…
- 21:16–Senators demand Google, full-time status
- 23:03–AT&T Unlimted and Spotify Premium
- 23:35–Google will use recycled products by 2022
- Trump and Republicans blame video games
- 27:08–Class action suit for Capital One and Github
- 34:00–Galaxy Watch Active 2
- 27:32–Grubhub and Seamless
- 28:31–Alexa lets you donate backpacks
- 31:07–YouTube removes Soph
- This weird trick on Chrome 76
- 11:56–“The Matrix” returns