Googles 5 Billion dollars incognito lawsuit is being allowed to advance. This is after Google has worked hard to get it dismissed but it has enough legs to proceed and obviously Google is not happy. So we will see where this one goes. Remember Incognito does not mean a private session only one that is free of cookies.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
$0.01 GoDaddy coupon for a New domain name cjcfs3geek
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 18:45–Using cameras and AI to help exoskeletons adapt
- 20:24–Satellites detect volcanos heating up before they blow
- 21:43–Comcast lost $914 million
- 08:47–PA woman charged with using deepfakes
- 23:44–Starbucks now offers access to an app for blind customers
- 25:24–The Zebra
- 26:35–Amazon’s warehouse “mini-games”
- 28:06–NASA Perseverance
- 29:11–Your Pixel phone will continue to give you unlimited storage
- 29:41–Is a free VPN safe?
- Streaming dominates Oscar nominees
- 11:26–Judge rules $5 billion Google Chrome incognito mode lawsuit
- 32:50–US charges CEO of selling encrypted devices to drug traffickers
- 33:53–Twitter fixed a bug
- 35:25–Cruise acquires Voyage
- 13:39–Facebook sextortionist sentenced
- 36:09–“Technoking of Tesla”
- 37:26–Facebook debuts to promote COVID-19 vaccinations
- 38:37–Apple has discontinued the HomePod
- 39:21–Microsoft stands to receive $150 million
- 18:06–AT&T adds 5G to its legacy unlimited data plans