Apple is offering a 1 Million dollar bug bounty for bugs found in its kernel. This is by far the biggest bounty ever offered and should help incentivize people to turn in those bugs. I had an event that went late last evening thus the Friday morning recording. Quick show today so enjoy and have a great weekend.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 17:11–Sick of irrelevant YouTube recommendations?
- 18:13–Google is giving students 3 months of YouTube
- 15:11–Republicans suspend Twitter ad spending
- 09:57–Facebook seeks to pay millions to license news
- 12:56–The FCC says 5G is safe, again
- 19:29–Apple Music for Artists
- 20:10–Twitch unveils its own desktop broadcasting app
- 07:41–Apple expands bug bounty
- 20:54–Dropbox Q2
- Uber Q2
- 23:44–Space radiation will damage Mars astronauts
- 25:03–Netflix and Game of Thrones showrunners
- 25:27–How to play local files on your streaming devices
- ”[25:55″-Postmates will test delivery robots
- 26:45–Lawmakers turn to hackers at Defcon
- 27:26–AT&T and CBS end blackout
- 28:22–How to spot scam iOS apps
- A $13,000 NES cartridge
- 11:49–iHeartMedia will start airing podcasts on stations
- 30:01–Apple warns iPhone users
- 31:17–Google will start surfacing individual podcasts