Starlink customers don’t want their service interrupted by Dish and have filed 90,000+ comments with the FCC over the matter, including yours truly, who want to ensure that high-speed internet via Starlink remains. Many of the comments are similar to those I made as well.
It’s time to consider becoming a GNC Podcast Insider. Contribute $2, $5, $10, $15, $20, $25 a month or make a one time donation.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
$0.01 GoDaddy coupon for a New domain name cjcfs3geek
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 17:08–ISS Astronaut rocks “Battlestar Galactica.”
- 18:13–State winners of its Doodle for Google contest
- 18:49–Waymo vehicle attacked by an “erratic” pedestrian
- 07:45–FCC gets 90,000+ comments from Starlink users
- 19:50–New Chromebook feature
- 10:31–Twitter insists it has the bots handled
- 11:39–Amazon bets on influencers
- 20:35–Special investigation into Cruise EV crash
- 22:46–Tesla nowhere goal of installing 1,000 solar roofs a week
- 23:40–Two new fatal Tesla crashes
- –Meta and data scrapers
- 25:22–Tesla Supercharger Network
- 14:27–New cars to include anti-speeding tech
- 26:34–Netflix and Sennheiser
- 27:40–Disneyland’s social media hacked
- 27:53–Apple’s Lockdown Mode
- 29:26–28% of Americans still won’t consider buying an EV
- 30:46–Microsoft backs off facial recognition
- 33:13–Deepfakes come to remote job interviews
- 34:59–Super Bowser has his own Lego set
- 35:44–Mars sailplane prototype
- 36:19–Cockroaches are skipping sugar to get more sex
- 37:20–Vendors are hiking prices