The world is 100% behind Ukraine minus the Russians and Chinese and from that business has been suspended in mass in Russia. The list grows longer by the day with Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Amex all shutting off business. Isolating them financially and even Coinbase has been blocking individuals.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 11:18–The 7 best mobile apps to help you when you are moving
- AI discovery and the treatment of spinal cord injuries
- 11:57–The Batman and a live bat
- 12:55–Microsoft suspends sales in Russia
- 13:07–Apple goes back to work
- 15:39–Amazon is reportedly using Chinese suppliers
- 14:06–Samsung promises app throttling controls
- 17:02–Apple’s Peek Performance event
- 18:01–Deere & Co and the FTC
- 19:42–The EU Parliament will vote on crypto
- 20:35–What is the point of Mini PCs?
- Netflix, Paypal, and others suspending business in Russia
- 21:07–YouTube offers $50,000 to popular podcasts
- 21:50–Uber Q1
- 22:22–ZTE summoned to the US
- 08:44–Coinbase blocks over 25,000 addresses linked to illegal activity
- 23:09–Google says Chrome outperforms Safari on Mac
- 23:45–Apple TV+ on Xfinity
- 24:03–Amazon pressed to be more transparent
- 25:21–Google releases Android 12L
- 25:39–Google Pixel 6A
- 25:57–The weather looks good for SpaceX’s next launch
- 26:27–Stop these bad smartphone habits
- 06:49–Visa and Mastercard suspend their operations in Russia
- 27:12–Customer service chatbot sector worth $7 billion