Facebook papers to be released by Gizmodo and others upon review. Should be a great read to see the inner workings of Facebook. I am back from Hawaii with a hell of a scare on my back all the details on the show and of course, I hope each of you here in America has a great Thanksgiving with your families and be safe out there. I lost a personal family friend to Covid complications so the danger is still out there.
Note you may start hearing pre-roll ads in front of each program I am testing a new Blubrry Podcasting feature.
Become an Insider today to support the show and get access to a future behind-the-scenes podcast.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
$0.01 GoDaddy coupon for a New domain name cjcfs3geek
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 14:36–People are happier with their routers
- 15:32–Disney seeks analysts to spot the online piracy trends
- NASA’s DART spacecraft
- 16:37–Astra moves full steam ahead
- 17:37–US education software exposed personal data of students
- 12:26–Dodge will phase out gas-powered Charger and Challenger
- 19:17–Roku customers report streaming issues
- 20:55–FCC approves $6 billion Verizon-Tracfone acquisition
- 22:51–Twitter adds aliases
- 23:42–Zoom Q3
- 24:11–Rolls-Royce’s all-electric airplane smashes record
- iPhone 14 rumors
- 25:15–What’s new on HBO Max
- 25:47–FBI and CISA issue holiday warning
- What’s new on Amazon Prime Video
- 26:25–Walmart drone delivery service
- 28:29–FTC will crack down on companies
- 30:45–Google Pixel 6a
- Voyager Space Holdings
- Ericsson to buy Vonage
- Q3 2021 global smartwatch shipments
- 11:18–GoDaddy discloses recent security breach
- 09:12–If you use an older phone, there is a good chance it won’t work after 2022