The Whitehouse has decided that it wants to be the new Internet Censor and tell Facebook and News organizations what they consider misinformation. They want those organizations to teach their reporters and moderators how to seek this information out and censor it. The Press is already a puppet of this administration, so they will likely follow the instructions of their governmental overlords. It’s likely the social media companies will obey as well. Sad day in America!
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- LG Signature OLED
- The US cracks down on “Fulfilled by Amazon”
- Clippy will return as an emoji
- NASA’s $1.1 billion Juno spacecraft
- Moon “wobble” in orbit
- Lyft’s shared rides return with COVID measures
- iPhone 12 line accounted for 63% of US iPhone sales in Q3
- Google rolls out a shortcut
- White House says its alerting Facebook about COVID-19 misinformation
- The US announces anti-ransomware measures
- Delta pilot sues the airline for allegedly stealing an app
- The US warns SpaceX
- Netflix will reportedly offer video games
- Plywood satellite cleared for launch
- Facebook Pay buttons are coming to online stores
- Elgato’s first webcam
- Global smartphone shipments grew 12%
- Apple employees say the company is cracking down on remote work
- GSA blocks senator from reviewing documents used to approve Zoom
- 7 ways to fix slow Chome issues