The most sold pickup truck in the world the Ford F-150 electric version Lightning has had 100,000 pre-orders since its announcement. In comparison, Tesla had 250k orders in almost the same time for its cybertruck. The question is will Ford F-150 owners jump on board and support this new vehicle. My prediction is that it will be slow going.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 13:43–Waymo partners with J.B. Hunt
- 18:55–Best Buy will be closed on Thanksgiving
- 19:45–Google updates search algorithms to combat online slander
- 22:13–Amazon pitches a part-time return to the office
- 23:52–Apple’s new health features
- 25:11–Security flaws found in Samsung’s stock mobile apps
- 26:13–Apple hires former Canoo CEO
- 27:16–Some people can’t get FCC subsidy because of “Street”
- 28:26–Samsung pushes pixel size with new camera sensor
- 29:17–Amazon Music DJ Mode
- 30:22–5 bills to limit anticompetitive practices
- 33:20–Twitter to add a newsletter
- 34:43–Hackers steal source code to FIFA 2021
- 35:31–GameStop says revenue rose 25%
- 37:18–Apple demos passkeys
- 38:13–OnePlus apps
- 38:48–Chinese police over 1,000 people on crypto-related charges
- 40:10–Roblox hit with $200 million lawsuit
- 41:18–Sony’s Airspeak S1 drone
- 11:58–JBS paid $11 million to its ransomware attackers
- 08:27–Ford snags 100,000 F-150 Lighting pre-orders