Twitter Blue for individuals, Gold for businesses, and Grey for government officials, but you will have to pay $8.00 monthly to get it. The blue checkmark was a thing when it was super selective and odd who would get it and who would not. But if you spent years validating people, I wonder how you feel when they will delete all those verified checkmarks.
It’s time to consider becoming a GNC Podcast Insider. Contribute $2, $5, $10, $15, $20, $25 a month, or make a one-time donation. You can also boost the show V4V and have your boost read live; the easiest way to support the podcast is through a new podcasting 2.0 app at NewPodcastApps.com You can also contribute by Bitcoin/Satoshis with GetAlby
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 27:14–Five sites for free Christmas carols, Karaoke, and songs
- 26:14–Rvian pauses partnership
- 30:21–Jeff Bezos and Micheal Strahan
- 31:20–Ticketmaster is in trouble again
- 32:30–LG’s first 27-inch OLED monitor
- 33:50–Lexus is developing a manual transmission for EVs.
- 11:12–Twitter Blue for the second time
- 35:35–Amazon sued
- Apple to encrypt cloud backups
- 38:48–Amazon CEO putting a stamp on the company
- 39:25–DOJ split over charging Binance
- 40:29–Lyft’s latest EV incentives
- 42:19–Netflix and HBO Max
- 21:04–The Twitter account that tracks Elon’s jet
- 41:18–Google employees worried about layoffs
- Elon smeared Twitter’s former head of trust and safety
- 42:42–US lawmakers want answers
- 43:58–SpaceX launches private mission
- 44:43–December 2024 is the date for a universal phone charger
- 44:55–A Tesla driver claimed a Model Y ordered him to pull over
- 46:04–Google refused Hong Kong’s request