Wordle which was recently purchased by the New York Times has not revised the game very much but according to reports has stuffed it with ad tracking software that tracks what you do when you leave the website. Nothing free is ever free. Aka you are the product and what you do online is very valuable.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 06:48–Russia responds to European astronauts
- 10:37–Amazon’s grocery business has become “an expensive hobby”
- 15:27–Disney + in March 2022
- 15:34–Hulu in March 2022
- 15:43–New Macs to launch in March
- 14:08–IRS adds the option to skip facial recognition
- 16:33–Apple’s foldable iPhone reportedly delayed in 2025
- 16:53–Elon Musk’s Boring Company
- 12:46–An AI cant copyright its art
- 18:01–AT&T will shut down 3G service tomorrow
- 18:49–GM seeks US approval
- 20:01–Apple’s standoff with the Dutch continues
- 20:16–SpaceX inserts Starlink into a higher orbit
- 21:35–Trump’s Truth Social
- 06:02–Wordle stuffed with ad trackers