Facebook VIP is a list of 5.8 million people that do not have to follow community standard guidelines and can almost get away with anything up to a point. It shows there are the have’s and the have not’s. Not surprising at all considering that all Facebook was worried about was PR. Seems they have a mess on their hands after this has all been made public.
Become an Insider today to support the show and get access to a future behind-the-scenes podcast.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 21:29–CRISPR startup
- 24:40–T-Mobile is coming to Wal-Mart
- 13:44–What to expect from the Apple event
- 26:12–DOD seeks nuclear propulsion
- 29:17–Dutch court finds Uber drivers as employees
- 30:16–Google will soon let you place calls via Gmail
- 17:41–DC AG expands Amazon lawsuit
- 31:52–GM invests in radar software
- Apple hasn’t decided to appeal Epic V. Apple ruling
- 32:45–Ford hires new chief digital information officer
- 35:25–Amazon gives the Kindle’s interface a refresh
- 43:23–Twitch sues 2 users
- 47:39–Woz’s latest moonshot
- 48:43–Fake Wal-Mart press release about litecoin
- 49:27–Apple releases iOS 14.8 and macOS 11.6
- 49:58–Oracle Q1
- 50:34–Intuit to buy Mailchimp
- 51:09–Taco Bell tests subscription