Verizon in a now-deleted tweet is telling customers to turn off 5g in order to save on battery life of their mobile phones. With the added 5g chipsets reducing space in phones compounding the issue as they now on average smaller batteries the 5g utilization comes with a heave battery load.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
$0.01 GoDaddy coupon for a New domain name cjcfs3geek
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 08:50–Google adds productivity tools
- 10:17–Google Pixel update
- 11:25–Qualcomm launches Snapdragon Insider program
- 12:51–Google Chat gets a redesign
- 13:26–Amazon sued for discrimination
- 06:10–Google Duo
- 07:13–Walmart drops $35 order minimum
- 04:49–Verizon tells users to disable 5G
- 14:40–“We knew T-Mobile couldn’t be trusted”
- 16:48–Facebook will pay $650 million to settle class-action suit
- 18:08–Volvo’s first EV is stuck on cargo ships
- 18:51–Vizio files to go public
- 20:19–iPhone 13
- 21:30–Gab data breach
- 22:41–Zoom Q4
- 23:46–Twitter to label tweets with misleading information
- 25:33–Spire Global to go public
- 27:21–OnePlus teases “moonshot” announcement
- 27:38–Netflix dominates the Golden Globes