Well several things to talk about tonight is the ongoing picking of winners and losers. I also share a bit of news I have not yet made public but thought to do so in light of everything that is going on. I hope your all well and enjoy the memorial day weekend if you are allowed to go outside without being arrested. I think a bit cynical tonight is a word I was looking for during the show.
Your show support at this time is doubly appreciated as we had a pretty tough month. I hope you will consider a monthly insider donation and or a one-time annual donation.
Podcast (video): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
*** New Geek Central Discord Channel ***
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- Scientists discover first of its kind asteroid
- 42:00–T-Mobile’s free mobile service for first responders
- 29:18–Grandmother ordered to delete Facebook photos
- 43:46–AT&T will stop advertising it’s fake 5G service
- 47:22–Jack Dorsey donates $5 million
- 48:39–Facebook unveils a new Messenger
- 51:53–ScreenHits TV
- Spotify can work from home until 2021
- 54:23–Amazon reportedly delays Amazon Prime Day
- 54:55–Samsung 2,000 nit outdoor QLED TV
- 38:11–Netflix will start canceling dormant subscriptions
- 56:01–Google Action Blocks
- Facebook employees may face pay cuts
- 25:18–Facebook Workplace Rooms
- Fitbit’s in-app study on COVID-19
- 59:30–Nvidia Q1
- 01:00:03–Disney Plus in June
- 34:33–COVID-19 drives 52% surge in data used in mobile app downloads
- 31:35–Apple wants to help parents and teachers
- Intel has big plans
- 01:02:06–Twitter is testing new conversation settings
- 01:02:54–Expedia Q1