Reverse digital search warrants are where law enforcement request wide sweeping data of cell phone location information within a crime perimeter at a certain time. They are doing this to look at the digital data to try and determine a suspect. Some are concerned about the privacy rights of those innocent people that may be in the general area around the time of a crime. I give you my analysis on this and also a full rundown of my trip to Sydney, Australia and the start of a mini love of affair of the country.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 34:16–How to test Twitter’s new features
- 50:44–The best USB car chargers
- 35:44–The Apple Car project
- 30:13–Audi Traffic Light
- 37:35–Digital Wellbeing
- An Apple blueprint for a foldable phone
- 32:16–American Airlines has cameras in their screens
- 38:32–Trump wants 6G ASAP
- 38:58–Verizon plans to roll out 5G in 30 cities this year
- 40:22–Amazon will fund computer science classrooms
- 41:28–Sinema ventures beyond movie subscriptions
- 45:38–A .dev domain?
- AT&T pulls ads from YouTube
- 46:45–Oracle sued for $4.5 million
- 47:23–Dropbox 4Q
- 48:04–NASA is giving us daily weather reports
- Roku 4Q
- 49:52–Google Doodle celebrates Steve Irwin
- 33:51–Apple and Goldman Sachs credit card
- Zuckerberg to meet with the UK Minister
- 50:33–Samsung Galaxy Fold