Yes, A cat destroyed my Son’s MacBook Pro. You are simply not going to believe this story a curious cat and a series of incredible events caused the utter destruction of my Son’s MacBook Pro which Apple is predicting will cost $700 to repair. The cat is still alive but you’re not going to believe it. My son is utterly devastated on what has happened as there is more to the story then a destroyed MacBook there is potential data loss as well from a series of unfortunate events. The Apple repair guy thought he had heard it all. But hey crazy stuff happens and this is about as crazy as it comes.
To Jump to the Cat Story click the time hack 6:30
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor:
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgeek30
$4.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgeek99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Become a GNC Insider: Support this podcast
- 1:03:03–These Samsung SSDs are cheaper than ever
- 24:12–Facebook launches first $6 million fund to train journalists
- 32:36–You can now watch free movies on YouTube…legally
- 21:56–Remembering Stan Lee
- 57:49–Here’s how to see the last meteor showers
- 35:46–Bitcoin falls below $5000.00
- 1:02:30–Black Friday Streaming Deals
- 37:05–How to delete Alexa conversations
- 41:18–SpaceX delays launch
- 43:44–Instagram purges fake followers
- New details about Galaxy S10 and F
- 44:08–How to buy a gaming laptop
- 46:08–Pandora on-demand music on Alexa
- 46:24–You can make Skype calls through Alexa
- 46:44–Google Photos update for iOS
- 47:26–Virgin Orbit
- 53:58–Tim Cook Interview
- 33:14–NASA considers selling trips to space tourists
- 55:45–Twitter tweaks profiles in iOS app
- 34:35–NASA Chief worries about budget
- 1:02:52–$19 Wemo Mini Smart Plug
- 1:02:42–Best desk lamps that can also charge your phone
- 56:32–PlayStation 5?
- 57:17–Apple slashing production orders
- 58:30–Tumblr has vanished from the App Store
- 59:30–Washington Post offers invalid cookie consent
- 1:00:07–Google Search could soon let you leave comments
- 1:01:00–This app lets you “lend” your eyes