Paypal for years has been known to seize accounts and not tell the account holders why their accounts have been seized, they will now potentially face a class-action lawsuit by several of those victims that have had their accounts seized of 10’s of 100’s of thousands of dollars.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 17:42–Waymo and J.B. Hunt
- 19:09–What is Product Hunt?
- 14:30–C-Band 5G could cause “catastrophic disruption”
- 20:30–UK government ignites debate over privacy vs. safety
- 23:35–The Pixel 6 gets its first stable update since November
- 24:03–NASA fixes glitch
- 25:26–Google wants to make it easier for you to send yourself files
- 26:28–Ford signs 5-year agreement with Stripe
- 29:25–Apple reportedly considered making a battery-powered Home Pod
- 30:15–Raycon introduces new Power Speaker and Boombox at CES
- 30:42–Google honors Betty White
- 31:17–Apple’s rumored mixed reality headset could be priced over $2,000
- 32:37–The Jetson One could be flying on the forest moon of Endor
- 34:12–iPad Air 5 expected to launch alongside iPhone SE this spring
- 35:40–Amazon UK won’t ban Visa credit cards
- 16:35–Safari 15 bug
- Astronauts can suffer from “space anemia”
- Walmart may offer a cryptocurrency and NFTs
- Google might’ve accidentally approved an ad for a Target gift card scam
- DirecTV to drop One America News