Big tech thinks corporate tax hikes of 7% are acceptable when they barely pay and federal taxes, to begin with, is quite obtuse of them. When they start paying their fair share. Small companies like mine take the brunt of corporate tax increases it really would be criminal to do this in a time when businesses are struggling so badly.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- Lawmakers again push to ban Tik Tok
- T-Mobile gives customers more 5G speed
- Chrome 90
- Lyft launches healthcare transportation program
- New Russia sanctions in response to Solarwinds hack
- Striking Charter workers build ISP
- Apple’s Spring Loaded event
- Reuters is charging for stories behind a paywall
- Comcast Xfinity Mobile
- Amazon Prime now has over 200 million subscribers
- Tech industry group supports a corporate tax hike
- Facebook is testing new business discovery
- US House committee cracks down on big tech
- No iPhone Mini in 2022
- Jeff Bezos says Amazon has to treat its employees better
- Oracle pumps $1.2 billion into Nashville campus
- Apple FItness+
- IFA is planning a “full-scale return”
- Google’s new Timelapse feature
- Twitch is purging 7.5 million bots
- Google Earth’s biggest update
- DJI Air 2S drone
- LG’s rollable OLED R TV