DJI has made it on the United States Entity list for human rights violations. This is a big blow to DJI and could really impact their ability to sell products in the United States. This is the same list the Huawei and others are on. Time will tell how this all pans out. I want to wish everyone a Happy Holidays, stay safe, enjoy your families and I will be back with you for a show after Christmas to wrap up the show for the year.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 33:58–NASA announces its Artemis astronauts
- 30:03–EFF calls Facebook campaign against Apple “laughable”
- 35:48–The best health and wellness products of 2020
- 59:38–How to sync browsers between your phone and PC
- 01:00:03–What is a creepypasta?
- 59:31–Declutter your phone
- 36:42–Bill to ban Tesla
- 37:39–How to watch Wonder Woman:1984 for free
- 39:36–AT&T reportedly struggling to sell DirecTV
- 40:30–T-Mobile won’t claim it has a more reliable 5G
- 13:09–Sweeping new copyright measures
- 12:05–COVID-19 relief bill includes $7 billion for internet access
- 22:00–Tech companies employees for senior roles at government agencies
- 42:17–Scientists find a strange signal
- Personal information found on hacker forums
- 46:34–Apple targets car production by 2024
- 48:11–Civil rights group demand CBP stops facial recognition
- 50:28–Facebook says it removed some features in the EU
- 54:40–CES 2021 TV preview
- 58:54–The 10 best streaming shows on Netflix
- 27:58–DJI is now on the US Entity list
- 32:58Trump administration says Russia behind SolarWinds hack