A big security issue has been found on Instagram and Facebook. Where your shared private images and videos can be easily shared by someone copying the HTML link to the media. The web is secure but the links to the media are not. Continued debugging of the studio here at Geek News Central. Some small changes today with me laying out the schedule for the next month or so.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 28:41–OneDrive hits 1 billion installs
- 29:37–An asteroid the size of a big rig
- 30:29–Ariana Grande space song
- 14:06–Equifax claims administrator tells victims needs more info
- 16:21–Apple responds to iPhone factory criticism
- 31:12–What to expect at Apple’s event
- 23:02–Bill De Blasio wants a robot tax
- 33:40–Pixel 4 astrophotography mode
- 34:43–Uber Freight
- 37:15–YouTube promised to halt comments on kids videos
- 25:14–Google faces antitrust investigation
- Linkedin loses appeal
- 40:25–Samsung and SK Telecom 5G capable 8K TV
- 41:57–Amazon employees are walking out
- 44:17–101 ways to use the new Nest Hub Max
- 45:04–Astronauts make first cement in space
- 46:31–7 Android VPN apps you should never use
- 47:38–Daimler and Geely back Volocopter
- 48:58–Apple tweaked App Store searches