SpaceX is ramping up it’s reusability of rocket bodies and even I am amazed at there end goal of re-using a rocket body up to a 100 times. I have some thoughts on what this means for everyone over time and the upfront risk it poses to SpaceX. I am a road warrior at the moment and working as hard as I ever have. The show will be off for the 4th and I will be back next week with you for a two-show week.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page. Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 19:02–Celebrities flock to South America to see the eclipse
- 19:48–Worlds largest individual Solar Power project
- 36:09–6 coding apps that make programming easier
- 21:36–The best Android phones with expandable storage
- 22:03–TweetDeck is back online after outage
- 22:33–Facebook office evacuated
- 08:43–Government imposter scams just hit an all-time high
- 23:43–5 truly wireless earbuds
- 17:40–Apollo veteran overwhelmed by the restored mission control
- 24:40–Sony Walkman turns 40
- 25:49–Top web browsers 2019
- 26:30–Facebook to ban ads that tell Americans not to vote
- 09:57–Amazon worked with the police in Aurora Colorado
- 27:07–Netflix will be pickier with big budget projects
- 28:26–eBay sales tax will now be collected in additional states
- 28:53–John Oliver rips Amazon
- 16:25–A virtual reality massage center
- 31:23–Deep fake revenge porn distribution now a crime
- 11:32–SpaceX plans to fly a single rocket 5 times
- The best smart home security cameras
- 32:58–What is Gmail Confidential mode?
- 34:18–The best 5G phones
- 34:45–5 Star Trek movies coming to Amazon Prime
- 35:23–Some 2018 MacBook Airs are eligible for free repairs