Chrome 69 opens up a quagmire of possible privacy issues without Google really explaining why they are logging users into the browser now by default. As one columnist said trust is not a renewable resource. Our online privacy continues to be whacked away little but little yet nothing is being done to protect consumers and we will soon reach if we have not already a tipping point. I continue to experiment with the new streaming setup and so far minus a few hiccups, the system seems to be doing pretty good.
I have some new support initiatives that I explain during the show Amazon Business, Amazon Offers and my health supplement recommendation page which will continue to expand and I will do some videos on how I use my supplements and in what order.
Thank you for your subscribing to the podcast.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor:
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgeek30
$4.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgeek99 @ GoDaddy.com
$1.00 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Become a GNC Insider: Support this podcast
- Aukey $10.00 USB-C Power Delivery
- Which unlimited plan should you buy?
- The 5 best dumb phones with basic features and low prices
- Roku devices to get support for Google Assistant
- Google Feed gets renamed Discover
- How safe are you online?
- SanDisk $25.00 Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- Surprising tech you can get on Amazon for under $50.00
- Former Facebook moderator sues over mental trauma
- Apple and SalesForce create a strategic partnership
- Some iPhone users are saying colors look “off”
- Elon Musk
- Get a Lifetime of Microsoft Excel training for just $19.00
- Microsoft Ignite 2018
- Apple acquires Shazam
- What will Android look like in the next 10 years?
- Snapchat will add Amazon product search
- Hulu will live stream TV on Amazon Echo Show
- T-Moblie relaunches prepaid service with Amazon and Google perks
- Stripe is testing cash advances
- Waze navigation now works with CarPlay
- Slack buys and shuts down Astro
- macOS Mojave review
- Planet Earth wobbles as it spins
- Uber and Grab fined $9.5 million
- Unlocked Moto X4 for $230.00 on Amazon
- Walmart will train workers with Oculus Go
- Tokyo cafe to use robot waiters