Mencom was founded in 2006. They are a professional manufacturer focusing on Bluetooth products including Bluetooth speakers, receivers and transmitters, headsets, and accessories.
Mencom has a Lipstick AUX-Bluetooth receiver. It looks like a closed lipstick, and it comes in three colors. (The receiver does not work as an actual lipstick.) There is a MFB Button on the side of the Lipstick AUX-Bluetooth receiver. The charging port is behind the cover.
Use the Lipstick Receiver:
- Product size: 12x50mm
- Materials:PC +aluminum
- Bluetooth 4.1 which have Wi-Fi sound quality
- Aluminum housing
- Up to 15 meters effective range
- Connect to two cell phones at a time
- High sensitivity Mic for handsfree calling
- Noise cancellation integrated
- Low power consumption which ensure it can last up to 5 hours
- Convert car to Bluetooth instantly