California may keep the Last Nuclear Power Plant as it will have difficulty meeting its carbon emission goals. Imagine that nuclear power making sense as it has for evermore. We will have millions of dead batteries, but what’re a few radioactive pellets? It seems to me that running Nuclear for another 20 years would be much cheaper.
It’s time to consider becoming a GNC Podcast Insider. Contribute $2, $5, $10, $15, $20, $25 a month or make a one time donation. You can also boost the show V4V and have your boost read live; the easiest way to support the podcast is through the Fountain Podcast App.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
$0.01 GoDaddy coupon for a New domain name cjcfs3geek
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 20:48–TikTok adds an AI image generator
- 21:30–Porsche inks deal
- 14:19–NASA Artemis
- 22:10–Ring Doorbell TV show
- 22:56–Apple will pay $30.5 million
- 17:04–California to consider keeping a nuclear plant
- 23:52–Apple is allegedly threatening to fire an employee
- 25:00–Bumble is experimenting
- 25:48–$4,000 for a used electric car
- 27:32–Signal’s data breached
- 27:51–YouTube may launch a channel store
- 28:19–Tesla’s Shanghai factory made its millionth car
- 28:57–Facebook Marketplace and DoorDash
- 29:39–Samsung’s 55-inch Odyssey Ark
- 31:04–US CHIPS Act
- 32:02–More data centers coming to Ireland
- 33:15–Uber Eats now delivers office and school supplies
- 33:50–Android 13
- 33:52–HBO and HBO Max are reportedly laying off workers
- 34:51–Russia previews its post-ISS space station
- 10:50–CIA accused of “illegally spied” on Americans
- 36:03–Sony launches “forgery-proof” feature
- 36:36–Zoom fixes security flaw
- 37:19–Walmart partners with Paramount+
- 15:15–Samsung heir pardoned
- 38:02–Virgin Orbit
- 38:46–Epson’s end of service