Will you buy your next car online or at the dealer according to a new survey some 41% will buy their next new car online versus walking the car lot? Obviously, with car shortages, there are not a lot of vehicles to even look at on the lot thus forcing people to buy online only.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 06:20–1/2 of consumers plan to pre-order their new car
- 08:26–Apple heart study shows older adults outpace younger adults
- 09:26–What is W-Fi 6E?
- 13:19–Malware masquerading as Android 2FA app
- Alphabet Q4
- 15:48–An app developer lawsuit over rejections and scammers
- 11:47–Tesla selling karaoke microphones in China
- 17:30–Lego James Webb Space Telescope
- 18:18–Ford’s E-Transit work van
- 18:45–Chromebook sales in a recession
- 20:08–Blackberry agrees to sell
- 21:08–Sony acquires Bungie
- 21:59–Meta adds 3D avatars
- 22:53–Samsung topples Intel
- 23:58–Website fined by Germany
- 25:12–Wordle gets bought by The New York Times
- 26:10–Joby launches mics
- 27:31–Walmart expands its home services
- Sold by Amazon shut down
- 28:07–Spotify and Joe Rogan
- 29:54–Amazon warehouse manager pleads guilty to stealing
- 30:45–New home internet broadband options
- 32:52–Waymo sues California DMV
- 33:34–European smartphone market gains 8% year over year