Facebook has this new feature called Forecast and they seem to think it is going to shape civil discussions on its platform. As you can tell I have become more and more weary of facebooks attempts to continually shape the world along with all the other major media platforms. While Google phrased the term do no evil of which that is long forgotten. I think Facebook should start to embrace that mantra.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- [skipto time=”42:15″]-A rouge earth mass planet has been discovered
- NASA has a new challenge
- [skipto time=”01:13:31″]-Wi-Fi 6 devices
- [skipto time=”45:16″]-Amazon’s Alexa app has 2 new features for your car
- [skipto time=”46:47″]=Netflix will only stream in 4K to Macs that have a T2 security chip
- [skipto time=”48:10″]-Verizon expands LTE Home Internet to 48 states
- [skipto time=”51:10″]-AT&T took $283 million but didn’t deploy broadband
- [skipto time=”01:13:10″]-Should you buy a 5G laptop now?
- [skipto time=”53:55″]-Microsoft unveils Surface Laptop Go
- [skipto time=”54:15″]-Ikea will stop selling non-rechargeable alkaline batteries
- [skipto time=”55:52″[-Senate committee votes to subpoenas Facebook, Google, and Twitter CEO’s
- [skipto time=”38:07″]-Facebook announces updates for Groups
- [skipto time=”56:51″]-Xfinity’s new mesh networking pods
- [skipto time=”57:08″]-US Treasury and ransomware victims
- [skipto time=”21:31″]-Facebook Forecast
- [skipto time=”01:01:37″]-Snapchat helped register a million voters
- [skipto time=”01:02:29″]-Google unveils a new Chromecast
- [skipto time=”01:03:05″]-US court agrees with SEC that Kik violated the law
- [skipto time=”01:04:01″]-Amazon Prime Day 2020
- [skipto time=”01:05:54″]-Google will pay publishers $1 billion over 3 years
- [skipto time=”01:06:29″]-Google Pixel 4A 5G
- Twitter removed 130 Iran-linked accounts
- [skipto time=”01:09:18″]-GitHub can actively look for security holes
- [skipto time=”41:25″]-Nintendo agrees to $2 million settlement
- [skipto time=”36:39″]-Big tech stocks drop