GameSir, the leading gaming technology and design company specializing in gaming accessories and peripherals, unveiled the new VX2, adding a new dimension in gaming to its line of popular gaming accessories.
The all-new VX2 is a wireless one-handed mechanical keypad that gives gamers the precise controls of a keyboard on console games on PS3, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. VX2 is available for $149 on Amazon, eBay, AliExpress stores and the GameSir website. GameSir will be available in April 2019.
Building on the popular design of the VX AimSwitch, the all-new VX2 now supports Bluetooth wireless headphones and microphones so users can chat with each other during the game. Ideal for all console games (especially FPS games), gamers will enjoy all their favorites including Black Ops 4, Red Dead Redemption 2, Fortnite, and Rainbow 6 with the new VX2.
- Sleek Design featuring CNC aluminum alloy cover with integrated aluminum alloy panel and palm rest with ALPS 3D joystick
- Uses TTC RGB red switches that deliver low resistance and fast response rates
- The GameSir G-Crux app can configure every key of the 36-key layout when paired with a mobile device and simultaneously make changes while playing
- Supports Bluetooth/2.4 GHz wireless headphones and headphone mics can be used during connection, including voice output and input while using controller
- Uses the GameSir Agility X 2.4GHz wireless receiver for stable and seamless wireless connection with 1ms polling rate
Visit GameSir at CES 2019 at Guangzhou Chicken Run Network Technology Co. Booths #60021-10.