Kingston Digital Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, will once again share upcoming products for consumers and business consumers at CES 2019.
Kingston will demo:
- Next generation four-channel NVMe M.2 SSDs providing consumers of all levels blazing speeds and high performance.
- High-endurance microSD cards for devices such as security and dash cameras
- 8K video editing station powered by an upcoming U.2 NVMe SSD and data center SATA SSDs in RAID 0.
- Encrypted USB drives that provide advanced data protection and cybersecurity solutions
- Mobile lifestyle products for iPhones/iPads/Macbooks
For the past few years, Kingston has been working with the movie industry in Hollywood for its content capture and postproduction needs. The demo includes some of the tools studios use:
DC1000M NVMe U.2 SSD will be Kingston’s first U.2 form factor SSD offering over 5x the performance of SATA SSDs. It is perfect for system integrators designing next-gen., high-performance NVMe servers and storage arrays for Tier 2 Cloud providers and hosting companies running either OEM or white box server platforms.
Data Center 500R (DC500R) and Data Center 500M (DC500M) SATA SSDs. DC500R is optimized for read-centric workloads and DC500M is suited for workloads featuring a high mix of reads and writes. Both drives offer endurance ranges that satisfy 80 percent of the world’s workload requirements and are designed with Quality of Service (QoS) as the primary criteria to ensure predictability and consistency in IO and latency data.
Visit Kingston at CES 2019 in the Venetian, #30-235.