With a premium on indoor space, outdoor spaces are now an affordable extension of your home. Hue’s outdoor lighting range gives you more choice than ever before to brighten up gardens with 16 million colours or bright white light. Whether it’s welcoming a guest at your front door, enjoying a BBQ on the patio or a quiet drink as the sun goes down, you can add a touch of light and ambience for the perfect moment with the new Philips Hue Outdoor fixtures.
“Your home is not only the space within your four walls, but includes your outdoor areas, too. We saw tremendous enthusiasm for our initial Philips Hue Outdoor range and we’re now giving our consumers even more ways to bring their front and backyards to life with light,” said Jasper Vervoort, Business Leader, Home Systems and Luminaires at Signify. “We’re happy to expand our Hue Outdoor range so our users can set the right light for each moment of the day. Most importantly, we’re helping them feel safe and secure at home with powerful lighting options while allowing them to personalize their outdoor ambiance.
The addition of a wireless, battery-powered and weather-resistant motion sensor to the Hue range is much needed. With this, Hue can turn on lights automatically when you arrive in the dark, welcoming you home with light as you approach. Via the Philips Hue app, you can choose which lights – inside or out – go on when someone passes by the sensor, and make it look like someone is always at home.
Place the Hue Outdoor sensor on a flat wall in your garage, around your door or where it matters most in your garden. It has a detection range of 12m (39ft) and an integrated dusk-to-dawn sensor, ensuring that your lights will only turn on when it is dark outside. The sensor (RRP: EUR 49.95 / USD 49.95) will be available for purchase in Europe and North America in February 2019.
The newest additions to the outdoor lighting range, available in North America and Europe in February 2019.
- The Philips Hue Welcome Flood Light (RRP: EUR 129.99 / USD 109.99), a wall-mounted fixture in one shade of bright white light
- The Philips Hue Discover Flood Light (RRP: EUR 149.99 / USD 139.99), a wall-mounted fixture with White and Color Ambiance light
- The Philips Hue Econic family of wall lights (RRP: EUR 139.99 / USD 129.99 and EUR 139.99 / USD 129.99)
Available in Europe only, in February 2019.
- The Philips Hue Econic pedestal and post (RRP: EUR 129.99 and 159.99)
- The Philips Hue Fuzo family (RRP: from EUR 79.99), which includes a pedestal, a post and three wall lights, with white light.
- The Philips Hue Calla large bollard (RRP: EUR 149.99, extension available for EUR 119.99), which is a bigger version of the already available Calla path light and has White and Colour Ambiance light
For more information about the new Philips Hue Outdoor smart lighting products, please visit meethue.com.