I complain about the Broadband cost I pay for not only my home internet but my office internet, which is insane. I am not alone; compared to other modern places, we pay top dollar for Internet services. The linked report below breaks down what people are paying the providers. I do not think you will be surprised.
It’s time to consider becoming a GNC Podcast Insider. Contribute $2, $5, $10, $15, $20, $25 a month, or make a one-time donation. You can also boost the show V4V and have your boost read live; the easiest way to support the podcast is through a new podcasting 2.0 app at NewPodcastApps.com You can also contribute by Bitcoin/Satoshis with GetAlby
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 24:17–Verizon’s new test drive
- 25:03–Meta punished employees
- 25:46–Tesla’s new CEO?
- 26:35–Fired SpaceX employee files charges
- 27:17–Twitter Blue
- 27:51–GM will stop burning cash
- 28:57–Ticketmaster cancels sale
- 22:20–What’s next for the Orion Spacecraft
- 31:29–On the Lyft app, you can request a tow truck
- 12:43–Roku with layoff employees
- 34:38–Elon Musk’s top 5 projects
- 35:27–Facebook will remove political and religious views
- 36:22–A man sues Pepsi
- 37:42–Archer’s Electric Air Taxi
- 39:16–Android will prompt you to update apps
- 39:30–Sonos 4 new product categories
- 40:14–China urges military veterans to work for Apple
- 41:04–Lyft and Motivational
- 08:44–What’s wrong with US broadband?
- 41:36–Cisco embarks on “options.”
- 15:38–New FTX boss condemns management
- 41:55–Google updates Search
- 43:35–Nvidia and Mircosoft team up
- 44:32–A survey of US teens on social media