YouTube has increased the number of ads viewers endure to unprecedented numbers. Some of them are as short as six seconds, with many ads across programming unable to be skipped, and viewers are not happy. This is one reason why I pay for an ad-free YouTuber experience. How many ads are you being forced to watch on my YouTube channel?
It’s time to consider becoming a GNC Podcast Insider. Contribute $2, $5, $10, $15, $20, $25 a month or make a one time donation. You can also boost the show V4V and have your boost read live; the easiest way to support the podcast is through the Fountain Podcast App.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
$0.01 GoDaddy coupon for a New domain name cjcfs3geek
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- Alexa to provide branded answers
- YouTube ads
- Big Tech to buy to get taller
- NASA’s third attempt
- Zoom outage
- Dinosaurs were not wiped out by asteroids
- School app was hacked
- Uber Posh
- Microsoft is uncertain about the economic environment
- A new AI assistant
- Elon Musk says self-driving cars are the future
- Drivers sue Tesla
- Amazon Prime Video: Blade Runner
- FTC and wage fixing
- Biden Administration to fund $900 million
- Amazon workers in the UK
- Twitter whisteblower
- Elon Musk is receiving reports about employees working from home
- CA AG sues Amazon
- Amazon pairing back footprint
- Google Photos
- Walmart AR
- Google Pixel and potato chips
- Paramount shutting down Showtime app
- Ethereum mining