Robinhood the trading app is going to make available IPO shares to common investors. This is a very big deal up to this point IPO shares have been reserved for the rich or famous and those banks and investment firms in favor. This may push me back to using. their app again.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 22:34–HP aims to put women in 50% of the company’s leadership roles
- 23:32–Twitter will finally verify more accounts
- 24:14–Virgin Galatic sets sights on space this Saturday
- 26:15–Amazon sued for alleged employment law violations
- 27:27–MacBook Pro rumors
- 28:35–Tesla Cybertruck production starts this year
- Apple wants users to trust iOS
- 30:35–Slack had some problems on Thursday
- 30:48–Microsoft is (finally) killing off Microsoft Explorer
- 31:43–The Pixel 6 Pro
- 32:30–Spotify adds handy search filters
- 08:41–Robinhood announces IPO Access
- 33:06–Apple launches an affiliate program for paid podcast subscriptions
- 33:57–Senators roll out bipartisan data privacy bill
- 15:05–FTC sues Frontier
- 35:10–Google Maps
- 11:48–Blue Origin
- 21:48–Cisco Q3
- 20:17–FCC reduces out-of-state prison phone rates
- 19:52–HBO Max introduces ad-supported tier