Are Kids GPS Watches being tracked? If a report from The Register proves to be true I think I would smash my Kids GPS tracking watch into a million pieces but that’s just me and I know already that the majority of us are being tracked by equally bad folks as well from the advertising and data analysis firms. But the kids GPS tracking is much more sinister and could endanger your kids to predators. You need to reach out to the companies and make sure your kids GPS watch is not affected here.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Pickup Ohana Gear.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat (Mastodon)
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor:
30% off on New GoDaddy Orders cjcgeek30
$.99 for a New or Transferred .com cjcgeek99 @ GoDaddy.com
$2.49 / mo Economy Hosting with a free domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.49 / mo Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Become a GNC Insider: Support this podcast
- 28:25–How satellites are tracking devastation of California wildfires
- 54:20–eBay’s Toy Catalog
- 50:03–Enable Project Fi’s New VPN
- The best places to buy old games
- 36:37–Comcast owes Massachusetts customers $700,000 in refunds
- 52:21–Watch all of your media where you want with Plex
- You can get some good deals before Black Friday
- 40:14–AT&T is launching a new app
- 37:32–Fox News is mad at Twitter
- 40:43–iPhone X bug lets hackers snag deleted photos
- 53:48–Amazon is discounting Echo and Fire devices for Black Friday
- 26:20–Facebook removed over 1.5 billion fake accounts
- Once again, Facebook has a lot of explaining to do
- 27:21–Senators want answers from mobile carriers
- 15:19–Up to 3 million kids’ GPS watches can be tracked by parents
- 53:31–Get 10 award-winning Mac apps for $25.00
- 41:50–The best do it yourself DVR
- 44:35–Lyft enables default tipping and 5-star rating
- 45:12–Google Assistant
- 13:48–Google’s Thanksgiving report
- 46:30–Google Maps
- 48:21–Uber lost over $1 billion in Q3
- 29:08–Japan’s new cybersecurity minister never used a computer
- 49:24–Amazon encourages you to recycle your old gadgets
- 21:22–Facebook says to executives not to use iPhones
- 50:36–Twitter’s Explore Tab