Instapaper announced that they are relaunching Instapaper Premium. They also are bringing Instapaper to European Union users.
In July of 2018, Instapaper announced that they had gone independent after entering into an agreement to transfer ownership of Instapaper to Instant Paper, Inc.
InstaPaper Premium is a subscription for $2.99/month or $29.99/year that offers the following features:
- Full-text search for all articles in your account
- Unlimited Notes
- Text-to-Speech playlists on mobile
- Speed reading to get through all of your articles up to 3x faster
- An ad-free Instapaper website
- “Send to Kindle” using a bookmarklet on Instapaper’s mobile apps
If you decide not to subscribe to Instapaper Premium, you will continue with a standard free account without access to Premium features.
In the blog post, Instapaper also announced that they are making Instapaper accessible to EU users.
Additionally, today we are bringing back Instapaper to European Union users. Over the past two months we have taken a number of actions to address the General Data Protection Regulation, and we are happy to announce our return to the European Union.