HYPER, by Sanho Corporation, makers of the HYPER line of Apple and mobile accessories – announces its latest Kickstarter campaign for HyperDrive which will launch on January 15 (8am PST/11 am EST) and which will be showcased at HYPER CES 2018 booth.
Building upon last year’s HyperDrive USB-C Hub for MacBook Pro which is the most successful crowdfunded MacBook and USB-C accessory having raised over $3.1 million, the latest HyperDrive combines the award winning USB-C hub with the most fully featured and fastest 7.5W Qi wireless charger for the iPhone.
- New HyperDrive combines the award winning 8-in-1 USB-C Hub with the World’s fastest 7.5W wireless charger for the iPhone
- 8-in-1 USB Hub with built-in retractable USB-C cable turns a single USB-C port into 8 ports (4K HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, microSD, SD, 3x USB-A 3.1 and USB-C Power Delivery).
- World’s first wireless charger that supports all 4 Qi wireless charging standards (7.5W, 5W, 10W and 15W) for iPhone and Android high speed wireless charging
- Full charge iPhone X from empty to full in under 3 hours (2h58m) faster than mophie (3h21m) and Belkin (3h33m) wireless chargers
- Convertible wireless charging stand with unlimited adjustable viewing angles
- Not 1 but 3 wireless charging coils to allow iPhone to charge in any position (flat, standing up, landscape or portrait)
- Digital LCD displaying wireless charging voltage and current
- Power efficient low temperature (36.5°C / 97.7°F) wireless charger keeps iPhone below the 36.5°/97.7°F temperature requirement for 7.5W charging
- Uses fixed charging frequency designation by Apple that will not interfere with Touch and Face ID
- Supports both USB Quick Charge and USB-C Power Delivery inputs that allow for future device firmware updates
MSRP of HyperDrive is $149. Kickstarter Early Bird Backers will get the HyperDrive for $69, more than 50% off MSRP.
HyperDrive is expected to ship in March 2018, upon successful Kickstarter funding.
Visit HYPER at CES 2018 at South Hall booth # 31850