Skylink Group, a leading provider of connected home safety solutions, debuted the NOVA at CES 2018. NOVA is a Wi-Fi enabled, universal garage door controller device that can be retrofitted directly onto most garage door controllers on the market. It transforms existing garage door openers into smart openers through the SkylinkNet iOS or Android app.
In addition to remotely opening or closing most garage doors on the market, through the SkylinkNet app, the NOVA is compatible with the If This Then That (IFTTT) platform and Alexa Voice Services, allowing homeowners to manage a variety of connected home accessories from a myriad of manufactures through one device.
Doubling as an LED light fixture, the NOVA is also designed to detect the audible alarm from smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in the home, automatically opening the garage door for added ventilation in case of an emergency.
Additional NOVA Features:
- Integrated with Alexa Voice Services to open and close the garage door and to control other smart home devices through voice command for added convenience
- Connects to a majority of existing garage door openers and smart home accessories on the market through the IFTTT platform
- Features smart Wi-Fi connection protocol, allowing users to seamlessly connect to the home’s Wi-Fi network
- Meets the UL 325 safety requirement to ensure a safe home for families across the world
- Requires minimal wiring for a safe and easy install and set-up process
- Designed as a 12W LED light, delivering the same brightness as a traditional 100W tungsten
Skylink’s NOVA retails for $99.99 and will be available at the www.skylinkstore.com in Spring of 2018.