Gourmia, a designer and manufacturer of innovative kitchen countertop appliances, has debuted its entire line of 50 inspired kitchen products at CES 2016. This includes their 10-in-1 Multi-Function Robotic Cooker, which has been described as “every cook’s new best friend”.
The Gourmia 10-in-1 Multi-Function Robotic Cooker takes the work out of cooking healthy meals thanks to innovative features and technology such as its built-in hands-free stirrer, 3D cooking technology, and pre-programed controls. Breakthrough technology allows cooks to step away from virtually any food and return to enjoy delicious results when it’s all cooked.
The hands-free stirrer eliminates the need for time-consuming manual mixing and stirring. It is a direct-drive, top-mounted self-operating stirrer system – the first on the market designed specifically for the home kitchen. It helps make perfect stir-fry’s, sautés, Asian dishes, risotto, stews, soups, scrambled eggs, and more.
The highly innovative 3D cooking system consists of two parts: a base-mounted heating system that maximizes the searing effect of foods, and a technologically advanced hot air circulation system that surrounds food with heat energy so that items cook faster, better, and more efficiently. Consequently, less oil is needed, resulting in a healthier, more delicious dish.
* 10-in-1 Multi-Function – It has 10 different cooking styles to choose from: bake, steam, sauté, stew, pan fry, stir fry, slow cook, roast, soup, or making sauce.
* Pre-programmed controls – It has a control panel with effortless one-touch button settings.
* Easy-to-read temperature and timer displays
* Custom-designed EasyVue Lid
* Removable contact points for easy cleaning
* Dishwasher safe auto stir spatula.
The Gourmia 10-in-1 Multi-Function Robotic Cooker is available now through Amazon.com for $149.99. Visit Gourmia at CES 2016 in Central Hall booth # 14217 (Fesco Distributors).