Elgato introduced the Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock, a groundbreaking solution that brings the industry-leading reliability and performance of Thunderbolt 3 to a portable dock form factor.
Featuring HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3, and gigabit Ethernet ports, Elgato Thunderbolt 3 Mini Dock eliminates the need for four separate adaptors without compromising data bandwidth or power delivery. Up to 40 Gbps throughput guarantees that every port operates reliably at full performance, regardless of what is connected to other ports.
The dock is powered by its rugged built-in Thunderbolt 3 cable, which stows neatly in its base for transport.
Elgato 3 Mini Dock will be available in spring 2018. Pricing will be announced at a later date.
- Mac: macOS Sierra 10.12 or later, Thunderbolt 3 port
- PC: Windows 10 or later, Thunderbolt 3 port
- Display Port 1.2 (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels at 60 Hz)
- HDMI 2.0 (up to 4096 x 2160 pixels at 60 Hz). Supports HDCP 2.2
- RJ45 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb/s) 0.9 A, supports UASP
Visit Elgato at CES 2018 at the Venetian Tower, Hospitality – Ven 36-117