SpaceX as I predicted will be expanding its options for its Starlink ground stations by putting them on big trucks, airplanes, RV’s, and a whole host of moving objects.
Become an Insider today to get access to this very private, very personal show that will give you complete behind-the-scenes access to yours truly.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 16:13–Astronomers discover the most distant cosmic jet yet
- 16:46–Intel is working with DARPA
- 18:22–NASA says relax
- 18:50–The best Wi-Fi 6 routers
- 14:28–MWC 2021 is still happening
- 19:12–Bill for the USPS to go electric sooner
- 20:20–Apple teams with Common Sense Media
- Microsoft Surface Laptop 4
- 04:38–SpaceX plans Starlink broadband for trucks and more
- 06:50–Google tells harassment victims to take “medical leave”
- 21:53–Dish is buying Republic Wireless
- 22:11–Google brings more context to major news stories
- 23:07–Tesla is building a 100 MW storage project in Texas
- 24:06–OnePlus 9 Series phones
- 24:20–Razer launches a pair of smart glasses
- 25:12–Intel’s Thunderbolt into mainstream
- 10:07–Google Chrome’s new cookies policy
- 26:20–Hubble Space Telescope
- 26:38–How to make your laptop faster for free
- 09:09–The iMac Pro has been discontiuned
- 29:09–PayPal acquires Curv
- 29:41–US IT jobs grow
- Nvidia wins lawsuit
- LastPass demands fees
- Google pledges $25 million
- US plans a “mix of actions” against Russia