I am literally up to my eyeballs in GDPR privacy compliance stuff and I swear I have never seen such a draconian extreme action taken by an entity outside of the United States that has cost me more money than this. I am not at all a fan, while I understand it will advance users privacy rights, companies can spend a small fortune complying with all their rules. It is madness.5 Best Godaddy Promo Codes
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.00 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$1.00 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- Capitol One Shopping Assitant and disposal CC Numbers.
- NASA is testing a Supersonic Mars parachute
- What is the future of VPN’s?
- Why does my computer restart when I plug in an USB?
- Anker’s USB-C Sale
- How to edit videos like a pro
- How to keep your workout clothes from stinking
- Super Straps
- How to delete your phone contacts from Facebook
- How to survive GDPR
- Over 1/2 of Americans don’t trust Facebook
- 20 key terms by Apple you need to know
- Stretch your Wi-Fi to the limits
- Motorola’s first phones of 2018
- Which PDF viewer is best?
- Delta using fingerprint scanner
- No NASA leader?
- Apple is ready to fight Google Chromebooks
- Silicon Valley Season 5
- Lincoln may add suicide doors
- Apple March Event
- Suspect arrested for cyber bank heists
- Cambridge Analytica
- Pilots suspended for using Snapchat while flying