Magellan is the industry leader for innovative GPS navigation devices since 1986. Magellan is showcasing its eXplorist TRX7 off-road navigation solution at CES 2016. It was designed for the 4×4 and Powersports vehicle consumer market and for off-roading enthusiasts.
The eXplorist TRX7 is an OHV navigation solution that delivers detailed 3D maps, over 44,000 vehicle trails and community generated trails, improved driver safety and a superior user experience, all at an exceptional value right out of the box.
* Weatherproof 7” LCD touchscreen display
* IP67 ruggedized casing for water and dust proof
* Powerful DualCore Cortex-A9 procesor running Android 4.2 OS, to ensure a fast and smooth off-road navigation experience
* Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
* 1G Mobile DDR2 memory
* 16GB onboard memory and a 64GB MicroSD card expansion slot
* Three different mounting options depending on activity bundle purchased: Windshield Suction Cup Mount, Genuine Ram Handlebar Rail Mount, or Genuine Ram Windshield Suction Cup Mount
The eXplorist TRX7 device comes preloaded with over 44,000 trails. The Magellan off-road vehicle platform’s maps are cloud based, dynamic, and will continue to grow and be improved by both Magellan and through crowd-sourced additions from the Magellan OHV user community. The detailed off-road maps feature high-resolution 3D and 2D terrain and contour elevation lines; food, gas, lodging and general service POIs; 3rd party trail guides; and more.
The Magellan eXplorist TRX7 will be available Q1 with an MSRP of $649.99.
Visit Magellan at CES 2016 in the Magellan Booth, LLCC South Hall MP25441.