CareOS announced that it has been named a CES 2020 Innovation Awards Honoree for its new Poseidon Smart Mirror. Poseidon is the first made-to-measure connected mirror with CareOS built in. CareOS is a privacy-first, intuitive, open personal platform that improves wellbeing and long term health. Together, they bring holistic personal care to any bathroom.
“Last year, we liberated the information locked in single-product personal care apps and other disjointed wellness tools, and showed what an integrated digital system for the bathroom could do to improve happiness and long term health,” said Thomas Serval, CareOS CEO. “This year, we are making that experience a practical reality for any environment from the smallest powder room to a grand suite at a retail store. This award confirms the importance of making great technology, and making it work for everyone.”
CareOS Poseidon will be on display in the Innovation Awards Showcase at CES 2020. Poseidon can also be seen at CareOS’s CES booth #43949, which will also feature partners Wella, Roca, and Pierre Fabre. CareOS recently launched a retail experience for Pierre Fabre’s Le Lab, which will be featured in the CareOS booth at CES.
CareOS provides order to an increasingly digital, but disjointed bathroom, connecting, synthesizing, and enhancing information from personal care devices, apps, and experts to help people make smart choices about their health and appearance while preserving their privacy.
CareOS Poseidon delivers this experience through a customizable interface for installation restraints and other preferences. Customizable features include:
- Look and Feel: Customers choose from a broad range of materials for the frame
- Orientation: Landscape or portrait orientation mode for the glass and user interface
- Size: Starting from 32 to 55 inches. Premium oversize mirrors can be developed on request.
CareOS Poseidon delivers practical benefits that improve wellness on a daily basis, including:
- Tracking skin details, even on your back with 360° visualization
- Zooming on a face detail with Magnifying feature
- Hygiene education, such as teeth brushing games for kids
- Displaying tutorials for everything from posture to make-up application
- Seeing trends for your weight and cross referencing it with nutrition
- Adapting lighting to your mood.
CareOS Poseidon will be available mid-2020 for a retail price of $3,000 to $5,000 depending on configuration.