Designed to push the limits of Wi-Fi performance throughout the home to support more devices, more data and diverse needs, the dual-band AX6000 Ultra Router delivers combined speeds of up to 6,000 Mbps, while the tri-band AX1100 Ultra Wi-Fi Router delivers combined speeds of up to 11,000 Mpbs.
These innovative and tech-advanced networking solutions offer Gigabit Wi-Fi speeds and work with a new D-Link Wi-Fi app for a seamless setup process. The routers bring higher-speed throughput to more devices simultaneously for greater network capacity.
Additional features include:
- Multi-Gig Internet Speeds Ready: One 2.5 Gbps WAN port/Four Gigabit LAN ports
- MU-MIMO: Both routers support 4×4 MU-MIMO
- 8 High-Performance Antennas: Deliver maximum range around your home-friendly
- New App: Easy setup and management via new D-Link Wi-Fi app
- Connect Storage: USB 3.0 port and DLNA support
The new D-Link 802.11ax Ultra Wi-Fi Routers will be available in the second half of 2018.
Visit D-Link at CES 2018 at the Venetian, Titian booth # 2302