Sal Khan, the founder of Khan Academy, discussed the potential of AI in transforming education during a TED Talk, highlighting its capacity to provide personalized tutoring for every student. Khan demonstrated the capabilities of Khan Academy’s chatbot, Khanmigo, which assists learners in various subjects without giving direct answers, encouraging problem-solving instead. Despite some concerns over plagiarism and misinformation, AI tools like Khanmigo can potentially revolutionize learning by offering tailored assistance and support to both students and teachers. What is super scary here is the potential for abuse, and revising history and providing slanted information will continue to erode education. Summary of Business Insider Article!
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
$0.01 GoDaddy coupon for a New domain name cjcfs3geek
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 16:29–Amazon plans to rework Alexa
- Googlers angry with CEO’s pay
- 11:36–AI is going to offer every student a personalized tutor
- 17:42–Working from home could kill career advancement
- Lyft Q1
- 21:05–Apple Q2
- 21:57–The US Government wants to use AI too
- 23:49–House lawmakers ask for an investigation
- Is PayPal safe to use?
- 24:34–Paramount+ tops 60 million subscribers
- 25:23–Google Photos
- 26:02–Samsung’s next Galaxy Watch
- Google I/O
- A 30% tax on cryptocurrency energy
- 26:51–FTC says Meta misled parents
- 27:41–90,000 old BMWs too dangerous to drive
- Europe won’t have reusable rockets
- 30:08–Waymo doubles service area
- 30:31–Tesla reopens long-range Model 3 orders
- 31:12–The Pixel Fold
- 15:40–Shopify sees a loss
- 31:51–Hulu adds PBS stations
- 32:25–The Boring Company will build a network
- 06:36–Bing AI for public testing