FTX wants the donations back that SBM gave to politicians and political action committees. I am not so sure how that work seems something given is given, and not sure how they can ask for the money back regardless of what has transpired with SBM. They say they will go to court if necessary to get the money!
It’s time to consider becoming a GNC Podcast Insider. Contribute $2, $5, $10, $15, $20, or $25 a month, or make a one-time donation. You can also boost the show V4V and have your boost read live; the easiest way to support the podcast is through a new podcasting 2.0 app at NewPodcastApps.com. You can also contribute by Bitcoin/Satoshis with GetAlby.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
$0.01 GoDaddy coupon for a New domain name cjcfs3geek
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 11:10–FTX wants their money back
- 20:21–Your Ex’s name in cat litter
- 17:12–Scientists are modifying catfish with alligator DNA
- 21:53–Jupiter overtakes Saturn
- 23:20–Twitter expected to face the EU rules
- 24:46–Twitter suspended 400,000 accounts
- 28:34–How to spot a fake account on Twitter
- 30:00–Apple could roll out a high-end iPhone
- 13:29–Google is feeling the heat from its employees
- 31:28–Ben Affleck is now a meme
- Dell announces layoffs
- 37:26– Tesla raises Model Y prices
- 27:21–Experts say Twitter is not doing enough to curb child exploitation
- 38:28–AMC is raising prices for its seats
- 39:46–This monstrous DIY mechanical keyboard
- 15:47–Google unveils BARD
- 41:55–Pakistan unblocks Wikipedia