An AI Bot has passed a business school exam where the professor said he would have given the bot a B or B- on the full exam but that some of the answers were A+ worthy. We are headed towards exciting times which could forever change humanity. The number of AI-type pitches I am getting is at least 1-2 a week.
It’s time to consider becoming a GNC Podcast Insider. Contribute $2, $5, $10, $15, $20, or $25 a month, or make a one-time donation. You can also boost the show V4V and have your boost read live; the easiest way to support the podcast is through a new podcasting 2.0 app at NewPodcastApps.com. You can also contribute by Bitcoin/Satoshis with GetAlby.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 19:41–Google’s staff cuts avoided “much worse” issues
- 21:03–Big banks on a new digital wallet
- 22:07–A federal Department of AI
- 12:32–A ChatGPT bot passed a Wharton business school exam
- 24:10–Wandercraft’s exoskeleton clears FDA
- 18:35–USTVGO shuts down
- 25:03–Anonymous and Pseudonymous Data
- 28:06–Merrian-Webster buys Quordle
- 16:19–The first small modular nuclear reactor
- 28:27–Don’t miss Saturn and Venus tonight
- A black hole eats a star
- 29:16–JPMorgan CEO says remote work isn’t good for young people
- 30:10–Amazon union organizer says he was fired
- 30:41–Supreme Court puts off a showdown
- 31:31–Meta brings more features to Messenger
- 32:17–Stripe partners with Amazon
- 33:14–Apple releases iOS 16.3
- 09:22–CNET’s AI journalist committed plagiarism
- 33:43–ICE releases asylum seekers
- 37:00–Microsoft to stop selling Windows 10 downloads