I have posted two articles on Geek News Central. One is a CES 2023 Wrapup, and the other is an announcement for Quicklinks, a new product released by my company today. One of the articles was written by an AI and edited by me for about 15 minutes, and I wrote the other. Can you tell which one is which? Send an email to email@example.com with your guess, and I will award a prize randomly to the group that gets it correct.
It’s time to consider becoming a GNC Podcast Insider. Contribute $2, $5, $10, $15, $20, or $25 a month, or make a one-time donation. You can also boost the show V4V and have your boost read live; the easiest way to support the podcast is through a new podcasting 2.0 app at NewPodcastApps.com. You can also contribute by Bitcoin/Satoshis with GetAlby.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 32:16–A $700 million loan for a mine
- 33:39–U2 is one of Bill Gates’s favorite bands, among other things
- 07:08–CES 2023 wrapup
- 38:39–Laser-to-steer lighting strikes
- 40:00–YouTube begins testing free TV hub
- Hubble spots asteroid
- 40:55–Laid-off Twitter workers must drop the lawsuit
- 41:21–OAN loses suit
- 42:10–WY Republicans take a stand
- 43:31–Netflix is 16 years old
- 44:55–Artists file a class action lawsuit against AI companies
- 46:28–NASA captures a star eaten by a black hole
- 47:14–Teslas are finally getting cheaper
- 48:10–Asia rules the mobile world
- 49:05–Twitter starts an auction
- 50:31–An AI lawyer to fight the first legal case in court
- 23:09–NSA asks Congress for warrantless authorization
- NASA unveils plan for next-gen telescope