Tonight we celebrate 18 years of podcasting and the journey thus far. Thank you for your long-term support of the show and those that have contributed to the show and supported our sponsors over the years. I am truly humbled. See you a week from now as I am on my way to Riyadh for the Ignite conference to talk about podcasting.
It’s time to consider becoming a GNC Podcast Insider. Contribute $2, $5, $10, $15, $20, $25 a month or make a one time donation. You can also boost the show V4V and have your boost read live; the easiest way to support the podcast is through the Fountain Podcast App.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- 20:15–The seven most common Android hardware problems
- TAG Heuer partners with Nintendo
- 20:48–Nudge Security
- 22:17–Stanford’s robotic boot
- 24:04–Target.com is the latest retailer to support SNAP payments
- 11:05–Digital licenses approved in CA
- 25:11–OnlyFans lawyers reveal Meta executives took bribes
- 27:11–Slack is having issues
- 27:35–Black hole “burps.”
- 29:26–Amazon’s prototype satellites
- 31:07–Google and giant video chat booths
- 33:24–The creator of Amazon Kindle has left the company
- 12:49–Twitter is testing a way to limit mentions
- 34:25–A spam backdoor for Republicans
- 17:32–The Sony ZV-1F
- 36:43–Apple Card users can sign up a savings account
- 09:31–Netflix with ads
- 38:21–Lockheed Martin and Ayar Labs
- 39:56–Inmarsat gets $1 billion from US Navy
- 14:13–AirTags are allowed in checked baggage
- 40:38–A new Google Fi feature
- 41:28–Truth Social is now on Android
- 42:42–Would a US digital dollar let the government track you?
- 41:52–Firefox’s new service
- Elon Musk would get “really angry.”
- Microsoft leaves the Office.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More
Podcast (video): Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
One thought on “Celebrating 18 Years of Podcasting #1628”
great show–highly informative and congrats on 18
Comments are closed.