October 9th, 2004 was when this show was launched, and while the 17th anniversary is a big thing. The bigger news is that I do not have Melanoma Cancer. I go into great detail about what I was told, what happens next, and of course some warnings to all of you. In addition some changes to the sponsorship offer by GoDaddy as well.
Note you may start hearing pre-roll ads in front of each program I am testing a new Blubrry Podcasting feature.
Become an Insider today to support the show and get access to a future behind-the-scenes podcast.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$2.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- Facebook whistleblower will brief Oversight Board
- FTC warns of scams
- Star Trek’s William Shatner on his plan to boldly go into space
- Sally Ride will be featured on the 2022 quarter
- SiriusXM partners up with Audio Up
- The first Arab mission to Mars
- Google Pixel 6 leaks
- 15 years of Google Docs
- Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 15.0.2
- Apple tries to block Epic’s court win
- Google pulls “stalkerware” ads
- Twitter’s tool for removing unwanted followers
- Starliner won’t launch until 2022
- Google TV
- Ford’s “Charge Angels”
- Amazon will leave remote work decisions to team leaders
- Michael Dell says the key to winning, unafraid to take risks
- The 7 best 75-inch 4K tvs
- Tesla Full Self-Driving beta 10.2
- Facebook whistleblower to appear before Parliament
- Reddit hires former Google Cloud executive
- The Chevrolet Bolt recall has begun
- Google gives security keys
- US nuke sub plans on an SD card hidden in a peanut butter sandwich